If you own a cell phone, a PDA, a digital camera, you are probably juggling kinds of memory cards among the group of them. Or you may feel like you never have enough USB ports, as they are all occupied by USB mouse, printers, scanners, external hard drives, etc. Relax. Transcend now offers a perfect solution—the multi-function RDP7 USB card reader that is also a USB hub.
With three integrated USB ports, the RDP7 card reader not only bridges the gap between your computer and digital gadgets, but also allows you to add multiple USB 2.0 peripherals. The RDP7 has a built-in USB cable that brings conveniences to travel without messy USB wires. Inheriting the advantages of Transcend’s current card readers, the RDP7 supports today’s most popular memory cards and includes a useful RecoveRx Tool*, offering unmatched security and versatility.
*Note: You will need to purchase a Transcend card reader to download the RecoveRx Tool.
- Fully Compliant with the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 specification
- USB powered (no external power or battery needed)
- LED indicates card insertion and data traffic
- Compatible with the new SDHC standard
- Two-year Limited Warranty*
- Compatible with the following cards without the need for an adapter:
Secure Digital (SD)
SDHC (Secure Digital High Capacity)
Memory Stick (MS)
Memory Stick PRO
Memory Stick Duo
Memory Stick PRO Duo
Memory Stick Micro(M2)
Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo
- with the need for an adapter:
* Please access nl.transcend-info.com/Support/Warranty.asp for more information about Transcend Warranty Policy.
*All brand names are registered trademarks of their respective owners.Specifications subject to change without notice.Please see Transcend website for warranty details and limitations.
* Never remove/insert a memory card or disconnect the card reader / Hub while data is being transferred
* The reader does not support more than one memory card at a time
* Do not plug external hard drives into the USB hub
88.0mm (L) x 54.0mm (W) x 10.6mm (H)
0°C(32°F) to 70°C(158°F)
CE, FCC, BSMI